GOVERNMENT SECURED FREEHOLD + DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE
- Cornerstone development site 6:1 FSR max
- Leased to Commonwealth of Australia
- $233,055 + GST income
Clearpoint is pleased to present 32-33 Beecroft Road, Epping to the market for sale by negotiation.
The property doubles as a prime investment asset secured by the Commonwealth of Australia with significant redevelopment potential in a commanding corner position.
• Fully leased freehold building tenanted by Commonwealth of Australia
• Gross income of $233,055 + GST*
• Significant redevelopment potential with a maximum FSR of 6:1
• Land area of 395sqm
• Currently a two-storey mixed-use building with unparalleled traffic exposure
• Prominent corner position with three street frontages
• Excellent vehicle and pedestrian access
• Located within one of Sydney's largest urban renewal areas
For more information please contact exclusive agent Rhys Donnellan 0418 486 709 or email for full details.
*approx. based on information provided by Vendor
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Note: All building and land areas quoted are approximate; prospective purchasers and tenants must make their own enquiries. All sale prices and asking rentals DO NOT include GST.