GOVERNMENT FREEHOLD INVESTMENT + DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- Cornerstone development site 6:1 FSR max
- Leased to Commonwealth of Australia
- $175,459 + GST NET income
Auction Location: On site.
Clearpoint and CBRE are pleased to present 32-33 Beecroft Road, Epping to the market for sale by Public Auction Wednesday 9 December 2020.
This property represents a prime investment asset secured by the Commonwealth of Australia with an estimated net passing income of $175,459 plus significant redevelopment potential, in a commanding corner position in Epping.
• Fully leased freehold building tenanted by Commonwealth of Australia with a Triple Net Lease;
• Significant redevelopment potential with a maximum FSR of 6:1;
• Currently a two-storey mixed-use building with unparalleled traffic exposure;
• Prominent corner position with three street frontages;
• Located within one of Sydney's largest urban renewal area;
• Land area of 395sqm*;
• Current NLA of 401sqm*;
• Estimated net passing income of $175,459*;
• Excellent vehicle and pedestrian access; and,
• Set to benefit from new and upcoming developments in Epping.
The property will be sold via Auction Wednesday 9 December 2020.
For more information please contact the exclusive agents:
0418 486 709
0421 218 031
*Approximate, based on information provided by Vendor
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
01:30PM | Wednesday, 09 December 2020
Note: All building and land areas quoted are approximate; prospective purchasers and tenants must make their own enquiries. All sale prices and asking rentals DO NOT include GST.